A sudden bleach or chlorine odor in your home most likely results from accidental spills or mixing bleach with other cleaning chemicals, possibly occurring in a cupboard.
In most cases, you should never smell chlorine in your water. Your drinking water supply should only contain trace amounts of this disinfectant.
A mild chlorine-like odor in your home may be coming from a toilet bowl cleaner or a chlorine-based detergent.
Chlorine-based detergents are used in dishwashers to kill bacteria, sanitizing and disinfecting your dishes with every wash.
swipe up to read the full post!